Monday, October 6, 2008

Go Gators
















Well we went to Arkansas this weekend to watch the Gators play. It was a blast. It sucked getting up at 6am to get ready, but once we started getting close to Fayetteville and started seeing all the gator fans going to the game, I was pumped!! I just love the entire atmosphere. The fans, the dedication of some of these people, the love they have for their team!! It's indescribable!



The only thing that really sucked was for Alisha (Andrea's sister), she is very scared of heights and we were VERY high! One bench from being at the very top.



This was a first game for me to see my favorite players...Tim Tebow, Percy Harvin and Brandon James so that was an extra bonus! It was not the experience of being in "The Swamp", but I will take it! I'm just thankful I got to see them play! As I said the whole college football scene is unreal.



It was also great having this experience with Andrea, Alisha, Dan and Sam! Thanks for the good times, can't wait to do it again!!






GO GATORS!!

No comments: