Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Monday was the dentist day again. The girls got their sealers in and it went well. I had a lot of work prepping the boys for trying this again. I told them both if they did well that I would take them to McDonald's, and if they did it without crying they would get ice cream!! Boy Nate loved that...he literally got the all overs and started his dance. It's a funny dance, his back is scrunched over and he starts jumping on his tip toes. I don't know...you would have to be there but I love that dance. And yes I love just about everything my children do. Sick I know.


The boys did really well. They were so brave! Nate didn't cry at all, and Luke started to but it was because something wasn't explained to him in detail. They dental asst. did such a great job with them, she was so patient. Thank God for people like that!!


It was a little early for lunch, but for going to McDonald's that is perfect. You beat the rush, and don't have to deal with that many other children in the playground! I order them what they want and each a sundae. Of course, DD piles down her food and is on to her sundae before I'm even done putting dressing on my salad :)! Only kidding but it seems that fast. They all are working on there sundae when Nate informs me that he didn't want his..."you have it mom...go ahead...give it to Devyn...you have it." So I didn't even have to use that bribe!! Ohhh well, my other babies enjoyed it and Dev got to enjoy 2! They couldn't get it down fast enough because they were dying to get on that playground. You would think they have never played outside before. If I would have known that McDonald's had a playground I would have used that bribe instead of ice cream. At least I know for the next time.


When we got home and we went grocery shopping where this precious lil' old man bought candy bars for each of the kids just because he wanted to. I sure hope that made his day. It was so sweet, I just love lil' old people (except for the grouches). Keep in mind this is right after we went to Walmart and mom bought them each a candy bar also. Boy they were in heaven. I bet the dentist would love to know about all the chocolate they ate!


They had plenty of energy due to the candy, so I was thankful when Sam came home and said he wanted to take them to the park. They enjoyed water balloon throwing and then some football time. Bronson (my brothers dog that I'm dog sitting) enjoyed the park time also. It was a great long day, but as I say I always enjoy those days with my family. Thanks mom for coming with me to the dentist...it would have been hard without you.




By the way Devyn got her orange belt last night she is awesome. Her instructor told her that the judges liked her and had many good things to say about her. How exciting!!

No comments: