Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Birthday...A Couple Great Weekends.

Well another year has passed for me, and to be honest I am NOT good at getting older! Very depressing for me, but I had a great birthday this year! It started a couple weekends ago with a surprise call from Elke (Sam's mom) telling me she wanted to watch all 4 of my kiddo's for the entire weekend! UMMM how could I say no to that? That's right you don't!!


So my brother and his wife got a new Wii and I have never played one, so I pretty much invited myself to their house for the Friday night! They took me out to dinner for my bday, which was nice...thanks. Then we went home and enjoyed some good times on the Wii! Before I knew it it was 1am. I'm old now and don't ever stay up that late...my bedtime is about 9pm!! Anyways that just shows how much fun it was. Being with Dan and Andrea and the Wii! Bowling was my favorite, and pathetically was sore the next day! It's like your really playing! I WANT A WII!!!


Saturday night Sam and I enjoyed a nice evening at home with great food and no kids. I could actually sit on the couch without having to get up several times and hearing "mom" from 4 little different voices. Not that I mind hearing my babies call for me, it is just nice to have a break.


Halloween was great for the kids. They had a blast at the church. Devyn was a pirate, Sadey a angel, Luke a dog, and Nate a power ranger. They didn't get as much candy as I wanted but it's not about me right?


Saturday mom took me shopping and out to lunch. It was so nice. Got some cute clothes and really enjoyed my lunch at a restaurant called Blue Olive. Yum Yum. When I got home we enjoyed a good dinner and then Sam surprised me with a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. I had told him last summer that I had always wanted one and never gotten one. Learned later from mom she did get me one for my sixteenth birthday. Sorry I don't remember much from those years! Anyways my ice cream cake was fabulous and a great surprise. Sam also got me my Gator shirt with the Tebow superman on the front. I have been wanting one of those and he remembered, so he really out did himself! It was a wonderful time with family! Thanks to all!!


No comments: